It's Been A While.

Friday 7 August 2020




Top: Boohoo / Overalls: Boohoo / Purse: Aldo / Sneakers: Fila


2020. What a year it's been thus far. Hey guys, I know it's been a while. Here's a little summer photoshoot I did last month. We've been getting a lot of hot weather here lately and it's been great. The past two days however is just so humid and hot. I'm just sitting here sweating to death and thought maybe this is the perfect time to finally come back here and update my blog. I'm so in love with this crop top that I bought from Boohoo! It's so lovely and I thought it would look really cute with these white overalls; also from boohoo. It's definitely been one of my favourite outfits of the summer. 

How's summer going for you guys? I know summer is a bit different this year with Covid-19 currently happening. I hope you guys are staying safe! Life can be pretty wild sometimes. You never really know what's going to come your way. I guess the important thing is to be careful and to be grateful for everything that's good in your life. And don't let negative energy bring you down. 
How have you guys been keeping busy, I would love to know. Have you done anything interesting over the summer? Let me know in the comments. :) 


- Kelsey 

42 comments

  1. The puffy short sleeved floral rose print crop-top and white overalls (both from Boohoo) look fabulous being modelled by you.
    Your lipstick, eye-makeup and hair all look beautiful.
    I love your positive attitude. As for myself I've become even more reclusive,
    just watching the chipmunks, squirrels, birds and pretty scenery.
    P.S.: I hope you'll upload more videos to your KelseyJustine93 YouTube channel (or one of your other YouTube channels) some time in the future.
    P.P.S.: I love this one from 10 years ago: You are the only one lipsync video | KelseyJustine93 - YouTube
    and the one on your dacoo-lest channel: :) (Feb 19, 2015)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much!
      Watching chipmunks, squirrels, birds and pretty scenery sounds lovely to me.
      As for the youtube videos, maybe I'll post something in the future ;)

      Delete
  2. Beautiful.
    www.rsrue.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad to see a blog post from you Kelsey! Be well and stay safe!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Welcome back! And love this cute summer look. The colors are so pretty on you!

    Shauna

    www.lipglossandlace.net

    ReplyDelete
  5. I know 2020 has been awful. 2020 can go F itself LOL. Yes super hot and humid here too. I don't like humidity. But this top from Boohoo is sooooo fun!! It looks great with the white overalls!


    Allie of
    www.allienyc.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Welcome back beauty! I love your top!
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  7. You look amazing!

    Carina | https://carinazz.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is such a lovely look! Have a great weekend ahead.
    Gemma x
    www.jacquardflower.uk

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your top is amazing. I like it so much as well as how you style it. You look gorgeous.

    New Post - https://www.exclusivebeautydiary.com/2020/07/carner-barcelona-tardes.html

    ReplyDelete
  10. Pretty photos, you look great❤

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hello, good to have you back around here :)
    love the photos, that top is very cute!
    kisses!

    My blog - Lalabetterdayz

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. I'll try to stick around longer. :)

      Delete
  12. This pics are amazing, and I loved your top!!
    xoxo

    marisasclosetblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. You look amazing- love the summery floral and that statement lip on you!

    -Ashley
    Le Stylo Rouge

    ReplyDelete
  14. This top is too cute...gives me spanish vibes!
    Yeah this summer has been so different. Thankfully I've been spending a lot of time going out hiking.

    www.fashionradi.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks. Lol, I can see how you get that vibe.
      Hiking is a great way to get outside and enjoy the fresh air.

      Delete
  15. Cute look! Nice to see you back on the blog. I'm kind of in the same boat. Where I live we're starting to get back to life as we knew it but it seems premature.

    x,
    S | Je M'appelle Chanel

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. Life is pretty much back to normal here. It's just crazy that wearing a mask everywhere has now become the new normal.

      Delete
  16. So wonderful outfit. This combination looks so stylish!
    http://www.recklessdiary.ru

    ReplyDelete
  17. Everything looking very nice! Thanks for sharing! Awesome pics! 👌👌👌 Have a wonderful day my friend! ☀️☀️☀️

    ReplyDelete

Latest Instagrams

© A Shimmer A Shadow. Design by FCD.