Twenty-six

Friday 15 February 2019


Hey everyone, how's life going? Last Saturday was my birthday and it still freaks me out how fast time is going. I swear I turned 25 just yesterday and now i'm 26. My 20's are flying by so quickly and every year just passes by even faster than the last. It's actually stressing me out a bit because I have nothing in my life figured out and before you know it i'll be in my 30s lost and still just as confused as to where I am supposed to be in life. I remember last year I freaked out for a moment when I realized i'd be 27 next year and I felt like I just graduated high school a couple of years ago. Then I realized I had only turned 25 a month ago, not 26 like I had been thinking. Well, that felt like 2 months ago, now I really am 26. Where the heck does time go? I couldn't tell ya.
Does anyone else feel like time is going by waaaayyy toooo quickly? I just need a moment to breath, please.



My birthday had been really nice. I was surrounded by a lot of family and everyone was buying me delicious food all day long. It was definitely a lot nicer than last year where I had spent my birthday completely alone.


Anyways, I've been working on some art related things as well, keeping to my promise of embracing that side of me. I will probably share some of things i've been working on in a future post, if you would like to see it.

Hope you're all have a fantastic week and life is treating you well!

- Kelsey! xx

27 comments

  1. Belatedly, happy birthday! You look fabulous. I hope your birthday wishes all come true and that you have a wonderful year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well HAPPY BIRTHDAY! And oh yes time goes by FAST. Just wait til you are in your 30s. I remember when I was a kid and hearing my mom say this and rolling my eyes, but now? Not so much hahaha

    Allie of
    www.allinyc.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Belated Happy Birthday :) the photos are really nice.

    Thank you so much for your wonderful comment on my last post.

    Maybe you can find time to read my new post: Customize Heels: An Era of Personalized Products

    Much Love
    Akanksha
    Fictitious Fashion

    ReplyDelete
  4. Estás estupenda! Feliz fin de semana precios@!🌷🌷🌷

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy birthday :D!!!
    seems like you had an amazing day ^^
    lot of kisses!

    My blog - Lalabetterdayz

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy Belated Birthday Kelsey! I hope you had a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy belated birthday, girlie! xx

    Andreea,
    https://couturezilla.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Happy birthday, Kelsey! Ugh I know that feeling when your 20s are flying by and you're like where is my life headed? I think just rely on gratitude is the only option or an existential crisis will continue. You've still got a long time for life to work itself out. And its really the only one in charge!

    Je M'appelle Chanel

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh happy Birthday darling~ My best wishes and blessings to you~
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hope you had a wonderful celebration and Happy 26th! Laura xo
    www.shehearts.net

    ReplyDelete
  11. Happy belated b-day doll, you look fab!
    Kisses, Paola.

    Expressyourself

    ReplyDelete
  12. Happy belated birthday! It sounds like you had a wonderful day celebrating :)

    Hope that you're having a wonderful weekend :)

    Away From Blue

    ReplyDelete
  13. I hope you had a great time ❥

    ReplyDelete
  14. Yesterday I turned 28 and I also feel a little lost and a little desperate. Time passes very fast, I have so many dreams yet to conquer and it seems that yesterday I was also in high school. That's scary!
    Thankfully it's not just me who have such feelings haha.
    I loved your photos, it seems like a good day. And the cake looks great!
    Happy late birthday! ♥

    https://www.heyimwiththeband.com.br/

    ReplyDelete
  15. Aww, happy happy 26th, babe! What a lovely birthday!

    -Ashley
    Le Stylo Rouge

    ReplyDelete
  16. Belated happy birthday!!
    Yes time flys!!
    xoxo

    marisasclosetblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. Happy belated birthday! Looks like you had a lovely time.

    Gemma x
    www.jacquardflower.uk

    ReplyDelete
  18. Glad you had a wonderful b-day! For sure time is flying by.

    www.fashionradi.com

    ReplyDelete
  19. Happy Birthday Lady! Yes I feel like life moves so quick and we just need to soak up every minute of it.

    x,
    S | Je M'appelle Chanel

    ReplyDelete
  20. It's just a wonderful date! Happy birthday!
    http://www.recklessdiary.ru

    ReplyDelete

Latest Instagrams

© A Shimmer A Shadow. Design by FCD.